January 28, 2011

More awesome things


In my continuing effort to be more positive, here are a few more awesome things in my week...
  • Hearing what sounds like a herd of elephants in my house while I'm in the shower, because it means Beerman has woken C-man up, and they are racing to the kitchen per their morning ritual.
  • Feeling my legs move again after a week of really hard workouts
  • Hugging Harry when he's all sleepy, warm and cuddly (Which, to be honest, is most of the time)
  • Going over Beerman's Superbowl week "work" schedule and laughing great big belly laughs
  • A great haircut
  • An AMAZING 2nd quarter report card with fabulous comments and even pluses in music (first time that's ever happened)
  • This video: (Maybe I'll come down. Maybe I won't!)

4 comments:

jon said...

The guy in the video was obviously high.
That is a funny video.
That wasn't Beerman, was it?

Anonymous said...

That is hysterical! If wasn't for the accents I'd swear that was Wisconsin! hehe

Indigo said...

Oh my, that video is hilarious! We just had one of those lift trucks at work so my nephew could replace all of the light bulbs. Thankfully he did not take it out for a spin.

Anonymous said...

You mean this is illegal? :)
Mingle