January 10, 2011

Sam goes to school


C-man has been studying bears at school.  Bear stories, bear habitats, bear cave building...  So today, they got to take their bears to school for show and tell.  It was a huge decision which one to take, because, well, my kid has got a zillion stuffed animals (I wish I were exaggerating), and about a quarter of them are bears.  He started with Care Bear (with the mark of evil - a small heart on his bum) in his backpack, exchanged him for "Speedy" the orange bear a restaurant server won for him while we waited for our food, and then finally settled on "Sam" the bear he got at a holiday event at my work a couple of years ago.  I sure hope Sam likes school. His big adventure is to hang out in the bear cave today.  Which while it sounds cool, I'm really not sure how he'll feel about it, considering he usually spends all day in a cozy bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, hope he does good at school! lol Cute!

Unknown said...

Oh how fun! I'm sure Sam will love school!