March 12, 2012

Back at it

Since it's back to work Monday after the springing ahead nonsense, I can't be relied upon to be coherent. So here is my random stream of consciousness in bullet form:
  • Trivia was a really, really fun time. I feel so blessed to have such a great group of friends.
  • Last night, C-man and I were talking about family, and he said, "Mrs. S is kind of like my mom, too. And Mr. M is kind of like my dad, too." I've always worried about giving him a strong extended family connection, since he doesn't have any siblings. So the fact that several families have kind of taken him in as their own makes me really happy.
  • Slippy the Penguin had an adventurous weekend - playing games with the other penguins of the house, having a sleepover, riding on a bike, and attending a Cub Scout den meeting at the house. I think Slippy needs to go back to school to rest up. At least he's a lot cleaner than when we showed up at the house. (What are parents thinking not washing that dirty little bird?!?)
  • Beerman held the Cub Scout den meeting at the house on Sunday afternoon. They did an activity with the nutritional food plate and then made healthy snacks. Harry and I spent our afternoon at the park, and then I went and got a massage. Based on the exhaustion level of the 2 of us, I'm pretty sure I got the better end of the deal.
  • My spine is really a mess lately. I need to get some more regularly scheduled chiropractic appointments under my belt.
  • Tonight is another episode of running to Being Human. I do really love that show.
  • Marquette is the 3 seed. Go BYU!

No comments: