March 30, 2012

Miscellaneous gobbeldy-gook

Today was the due date for me to turn in the big school plant sale fundraiser order to the greenhouse. I'm sick to my stomach, I'm so nervous that I screwed something up, it being the first time we've done this. Right now, I'm not clearing a ton of money for the school, because you have to buy things by the flat. In other words, if only one person ordered one plant out of the flat, I've got to buy the whole thing regardless. I'm really hoping I can make up the rest with a sale on pickup days, because then I could clear quite a bit.

Tonight is the Yankees start of the season party. I was supposed to make a dessert. I didn't. Guess I'll be buying that on my way home.

I did remember to buy my lottery ticket this morning. Well, "remember" might be overstating it a bit. I had to fill up my gas tank because the light went on, and when I got to the pump, it said, "Are you going to be a millionaire?" And I thought, "Why yes, yes I am." (Even if the odds of getting killed by a vending machine or asteroid apocalypse are greater)

I've been eating like crap lately, so am whole hog back on eating well. Dr. Oz says you need to take in 30 grams of protein within 30 minutes of being up. So I've started chugging protein shakes in the morning. Ugh. I do have to say, though, I wasn't even hungry for lunch. So maybe it'll help.

I also went to see my rheumatologist today for my regular check-in and blood work. He's doubled my dose of the toxic nonsense to see if it'll help. I think I've got a better shot at the $500 million.

Oh, come on, weekend. You can't get here soon enough!

No comments: