March 27, 2012

On the road. Again.


I'm hanging out in Ottawa, Illinois these days. Yeah, I wouldn't know about it either if it weren't for work. Just imagine brown fields, windmills, and chain fast food restaurants in the middle of nowhere. Come on, you know you're jealous. I'm going to try to see the Hunger Games tonight, though, so at least it's good for that.

Since birthdaypalooza is done, it's time to start planning my birthday month. (she says while rubbing her hands together anxiously) My birthday is actually the start of C-man's baseball season, so I don't know who I'm kidding. But it's good to think about anyhow.

I started a plant sale fundraiser at school and was bummed that I wasn't getting any orders. True to form, a bazillion of them came in on the due date - today. I'm so thankful. It would have sucked for that to fail, because I would have been sucked back into that rummage sale again. Speaking of the plant sale, I should probably figure out what I'm ordering!

1 comment:

Bev Sykes said...

watch out for that hoodie. That stuffed animal looks pretty threatening to me...