January 2, 2014

Good while it lasted


Well, it's back to work today. Apparently they expect me to work if I'm going to continue to be paid. It really is back to the mundane.

But we had a nice time.

My closests are pretty clean and organized, we had lots of fun with friends, I watched every Christmas movie I could think of, and almost as many chick flicks. I had a couple of massages and a facial. I had some beers and some refulgant punch. C-man had 4 sleepovers, one with a friend who he hadn't seen for 6 months. We watched a lot of episodes of Lillyhammer, stayed up late, slept in late, played Skylanders, and ate so much pizza that I cannot bear to eat another slice for quite some time. We saw some pretty cool fish. Harry and I took a lot of walks together, watched a lot of snow fall, and fed the greedy birds. We opened presents, rang in the new year, and watched too many football games. (Some of us more than others)

In other words, it was really good while it lasted.

1 comment:

Mary Z said...

The cardinals in the snow are SO spectacular. Around here, we get the cardinals, but not the snow (for which we give thanks). LOL Sorry you have to go back to work.