January 23, 2014

I feel like Jello


Last night, I walked into my barre class and had a different instructor. She was a lovely woman. But I knew that I somehow recognized her. And knew I didn't like her. But from years and years ago. Which drove me nuts. And then I realized! She was the coach of a gymnastics team that consistently beat my high school gymnastics team. After the barre class, which left my legs feeling like jello, I realized why her teams were always so much better. Funny blast from the past, though.

Almost as funny as getting the invite to my 20 year class reunion by someone I had to google to remember. Yeah, won't be going to that one.

Speaking of google... I got the list of people who will be in the play with me. And then I immediately started googling them to find out what they did in their "real" lives. Google can be a very scary thing, people!

It's half-way through the work week. I may actually have a full work week this week. The first one in over two months. I was secretly hoping today would be a school cold day. No such luck.

No comments: