January 27, 2014

Ouch


  • Last week's session with the pilates instructor from hell turned out to be a really bad thing. I've tweaked my back, and now I can barely sit for 10 minutes.
  • I'm flying to Dallas tomorrow at oh dark thirty. That's going to be a fun flight.
  • If it ever takes off. The way the weather is looking, it is debatable.
  • C-man cried this morning when he found out he had school. Most districts cancelled, except for those in the north shore.
  • Beerman tried to console him by telling him that this no-cold-day was harder on me than it was on him. And he wasn't lying.
  • At least it means I don't have to drive to math tutoring. I wasn't looking forward to that when I know I have to go home and pack tonight.
  • And since I just got the text that he's off tomorrow, he will be thrilled. Lucky kid.
  • C-man is Pig #3 in his upcoming play, "Three of a Kind". I'm Laura in "The Butler Did It, Again!" He didn't want to take the photo with me, but I made him anyway. One of the perks of being Mom.

No comments: