January 29, 2014

Pain. Continued.


My back hurts so damn much, I can't sit. I can stand. I can lay down flat. And that's it. And I have no real reason why this is happening. I think it started with the barre class, but keeps getting worse, which makes no sense. ARGH! To quote the chiropractor from yesterday, "You are really jacked up!"

At least I'm at home, and not in Texas standing on a concrete floor in a huge warehouse. There are small bright sides these days. It also means I get to go to C-man's school tomorrow to be his special person for the afternoon. That's positive.

And to set the record straight, I took the picture of the woman featured yesterday, but it is not a selfie. I am a terrible painter. I just took it of her as Harry and I hustled past her at the park.

1 comment:

Mary Z said...

It's still a good picture. And painting can be a learned skill - just in case you might be interested sometime. Anyway, I'm so sorry you're in such pain. I wish there was some way we could take it away.

Love this photo. The tracks are only visible when you look really hard, so it seems as if the locomotive is headed out across the street on the pavement. 8^)