July 30, 2008

Concerns about Health

First they condone terrorism, and now they're going healthy? What the hell?!

So what's not going healthy? Wisconsin State Fair, baby! T - 1 Day and counting. Tomorrow morning I will be there at 7 a.m. to pack food boxes for Hunger Task Force until noon. And then it's corn dogs, buttery corn, pork sandwiches, monkey tails, and macaroni and cheese on a stick until I drop! (Yes, that's right, mac and cheese on a stick - it's this year's newest entry to the "on a stick" foods) We have our 4 tickets, (purchased in April when the tickets were only $4 each) so after my initial pigout tomorrow, I will have 2 more chances to roll in the pig racing (and swimming this year, apparently), horse pulling, cow auctioning, baby birthing, dancing on the picnic tables 'til I fall off fun.

No comments: