July 19, 2008

Got some oil for those creaks?

Wow, I woke up about 3 a.m. and knew this was going to be a doozy of a day. We made it to the farmers' market, albeit in the rain. We played some baseball with the neighbor kid... in the rain. We watched 2 movies today (Waitress, which gets an A- from me and Valiant, which was terrible, but C-man liked it) to stay out of the rain. You get the picture of our day? ************ Our minivan hit 38,000 miles this week. The engine light came on and now it's making this awful clunking noise. Awesome... 2000 miles past the warranty going out. Just what I need is one more piece of shit costing me too much time and money in my life. ARGGHHH! ************ Tomorrow a kid in C-man's class is having a birthday party. I ended up getting her this based on what some friends with girls suggested.

No comments: