July 21, 2008

I Don't Want You to Wear Pants!

C-man woke up with a smile on his face that lasted for about 2 seconds. He then looked at me and cried, "I don't want you to wear pants! I don't want it to be Monday!" My sentiments exactly, bucko. ************** It's cherry season. I love cherries, in spite of the fact that Beerman can't eat them due to his weird allergy to all fruits with pits. Anyhow, C-man and I have been eating them like they're going out of style. And I've been getting stained fingers and fingernails that nothing but time seems to take care of. Yes, that's pretty professional, by the way. Let me shake your hand. But don't look at my hands, because they look like I've been changing car oil all weekend. So yesterday, I made a quick stop at B B and Beyond after grocery shopping at got this. Mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha! For a family who has an asparagus peeler, 6 colanders and 2 salad spinners, you'd think we'd have had one already. Oh well...

No comments: