July 10, 2008

Things I've actually done

So I look at my giant wish list, and think, well, what HAVE you done? So here are 10 of my "I've actually done that!" moments (in no particular order):
  1. Camped in a tent in below 0 weather
  2. Walked up to a stranger's house, asked if I could take a shower, and then did.
  3. Went to Botswana for no reason other than to get some pottery. (All while Beerman sported his "Don't be an Ass" t-shirt as we crossed the border with me who was 7 months pregnant)
  4. Ran naked on a beach on a dare
  5. Hang glided
  6. Went on a road trip to New York and successfully got every meal for free, simply because I asked.
  7. Lived for 30 days with only a backpack of items
  8. Swam in the Indian Ocean
  9. Had a kid
  10. Crashed a winery open house party in Nova Scotia

No comments: