July 11, 2008

Hockey Chants?

So yesterday, C-man came home chanting "We want a goalie-goalie, not a roly-poly!" Nice to know that my child is now using his expensive daycare time to learn chants to taunt the hockey goalies in the upcoming season. *************** I've decided if we're in a mental recession, I want to be mentally rich with a mentally enormous house and a mentally exciting well-traveled life without any mental chances of Beerman's job loss at the end of the month or any of my own mental promotions not happening because of the shitass economy. What a moron... *************** So my kid officially has a better social life than I do. He just got an invite to his 3rd birthday party within a month. I thought we had at least one more year before all this started. *************** I was all proud of myself for not writhing in pain yesterday after Wednesday night's brutal training session. Whatever. My ass hurts so much today, even sitting on my ball chair is painful. Trainer Chris is going to be the death of me. *************** Tomorrow's the farmers market. Sunday's the Brewers game with CC pitching. Bring on the weekend, baby!

No comments: