July 2, 2008

Rock the Vote

If you haven't hit Ryan Braun the mandatory 25 times, today's your last chance... He's neck and neck with the Cubs. Boo Cubs. http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/events/all_star/y2008/ballot_pop.html?partnerId=emilbn07022008 ****************** I have the day off tomorrow. Delicious. I'm scheduled for a manicure and pedicure in the AM. I'm hoping to get to Sex and the City for a matinee. And maybe take a nap. Last night Beerman had the gall to say, "You're going to the village hall for a couple of hours to get our blueprints, right?" Ugh. I don't see him taking a vacation day for this. Anyhow, that's how my day's shaking out. And I can't wait. Well, except for the village hall part. That'll be a drag. But the rest is looking to be fabulous. I hope it is, because I've been pretty depressed lately, and need a little pick-me-up.

No comments: