- C-man has been begging for a phone. I have my old pay by the month one that I reconnected for him for just the summer. I decided now that he's roaming the neighborhood on his bike, it could be easier than trying to find him.
- Oh my gosh, is he thrilled.
- I got three text messages from him telling him he loves me.
- This morning on the way to camp, he thanked me for trusting him with the biggest responsibility of his life.
- That may have been the best $35 I've ever spent.
- I read The Kitchen House on a recommendation. That may have been more depressing than the Fault In Our Stars. Not that I'd expected a slave story to be super uplifting, but it was a tragic story even about the non-slaves. Yikes. I do not recommend that one unless you like reading about bad things.
- This weather has caused lots of pain for both Harry and me. This morning, I woke up and couldn't find Harry. Until I opened C-man's bedroom door and found them both curled up together on the floor. He was scared and feeling bad so went to find comfort in C-man. Adorable.
- I'm getting a massage after work today. I cannot wait. Something has to help these puffy hands and stiff neck. Although it isn't going to be this impending storm.
- I sure hope my bees are okay.
June 30, 2014
at 12:20 PM