June 30, 2014

Randomly



  • C-man has been begging for a phone. I have my old pay by the month one that I reconnected for him for just the summer. I decided now that he's roaming the neighborhood on his bike, it could be easier than trying to find him.
  • Oh my gosh, is he thrilled.
  • I got three text messages from him telling him he loves me.
  • This morning on the way to camp, he thanked me for trusting him with the biggest responsibility of his life.
  • That may have been the best $35 I've ever spent.
  • I read The Kitchen House on a recommendation. That may have been more depressing than the Fault In Our Stars. Not that I'd expected a slave story to be super uplifting, but it was a tragic story even about the non-slaves. Yikes. I do not recommend that one unless you like reading about bad things.
  • This weather has caused lots of pain for both Harry and me. This morning, I woke up and couldn't find Harry. Until I opened C-man's bedroom door and found them both curled up together on the floor. He was scared and feeling bad so went to find comfort in C-man. Adorable.
  • I'm getting a massage after work today. I cannot wait. Something has to help these puffy hands and stiff neck. Although it isn't going to be this impending storm.
  • I sure hope my bees are okay.

1 comment:

l'empress said...

When kids start to text... My five-year-old granddaughter was simply reading incoming texts, until she learned how to send them. Suddenly Mama and Daddy, aunt and uncle, are receiving "I love you."

Isn't it nice to know they do?