August 3, 2008

A-a-a-choooooo!

I don't know what is blooming, but holy balls. I can't go 30 seconds without blowing my nose or sneezing. It's so exhausting! I feel like I've been hit with a truck. ***************** We got back from Minneapolis last night. Thankfully, C-man slept for 3 hours of the trip, so we didn't have to stop to get out until the Dells. Well, there was that one time when I said, "I need to stop and take some drugs right now or I'm going to go out of my mind!" but we were only stopped for a couple of minutes. We had Rocky Rococco pizza in one of the dirtiest restaurants I've seen... yummy. And do I need to remind you of some of the holes I've eaten in? But, we made it back around 9 last night, after exactly 350 miles, which was nice. It gave me the chance to get the groceries and throw a few loads of laundry in, and get C-man back to a normal schedule before the week starts. We were going to go see the Rams scrimmage at Concordia, but apparently they did it yesterday. Oh well. Who even knew it was football season? Yes, for those who immediately think I'm an idiot, I am just kidding, I hear about Favre every 2.3 seconds like everyone else. ***************** Happy belated anniversary to T&J. ***************** Baby Ava was sweet. Never having had one that little, or one that came out the right way, I'm little help on how to get through it. But, she was sweet, and C-man really liked kissing her. I couldn't tell who she looked like, but looking at the photos after the fact, I see her Dad in her.

No comments: