August 5, 2008

Good Stuff

I slept for a nanosecond last night, so I'm trying to put myself in a good place today... Hooray for the gorillas. It gives me hope. I am sooo late on reading this series, since the 4th book just came out, but it is so damned good, I can't put it down. At least it gave me something to do last night when I couldn't sleep. And the good news about coming in late on this one is that now I can plow through all 4 at once instead of waiting forever for the next one to come out. I am totally in love with Edward. Not to be confused with Edoward. Okay, not that I'm even considering doing this, since I have a steamer so as not to burn holes in my own clothes, but the concept of Ironing for Jesus makes me laugh out loud. Even more, since it's my own church. Didn't Jesus wear rumpled togas and hemp sandals? Ah, the irony. The Brewers are doing a block party near our neighborhood. I think we'll keep that one to ourselves until we're almost there, or C-man will go ballistic.

No comments: