August 12, 2008

Tuesday Trifles

David Riske cut his hair. I don't know what's the worst part of this - that he cut his hair, that the Journal-Sentinel found it important enough to publish in today's paper with a couple of paragraphs, or that Beerman pointed it out to me first thing this morning. All I can say is, thank God Beerman reads the sports section or this important news would have gone to waste. ************************* C-man is sick. He was so explosive yesterday, that his daycare teacher literally had to strip him down, hose him off, and wash him with DISHSOAP! So much for the Nemo underwear. We agreed those could go right in the trash, thank you very much. If he didn't seem so darned chipper, I would worry. But, it seems to be going around. So here's to Pedialyte popscicles, lots of handwashings, and a quick virus burnout! ************************* In case you're feeling bad about yourself, here are people way worse off than you. And if they aren't, then submit your own! ************************* And in case you doubted me, I'll have to say I told you so. The fat guy was the mole. Of course, I had to check online this morning to discover this, since the pre-season Packers game was played instead of it. Sigh... At least the guy from Mukwonago won, which is cool.

*************************

I have personal training tonight. Not in the mood would more than aptly describe me. This is why I pay for a trainer. Absolutely no discipline.

No comments: