August 26, 2008

The Wall Fell On Me

Remember when I said I'd jumped over the wall of hell when it came to working out? Um, yeah. My trainer noticed. And today I feel like the damn wall fell on me. To say he stepped it up a little on me is an understatement. My butt hurts so bad, I can only take little tiny steps. And he had me doing curls over and over again with impossibly large weights. Which, of course, has led me to starting flexing my "guns" at the dinner table like I'm 16 again, but narcissim is a whole different problem. ************* C-man had a lovely first day of preschool yesterday. He befriended one of the new little boys, which is good. Apparently the new boy was wearing all orange, so go figure. ************* I'm totally a convention-junkie. Night #1 got a B from me, but that's only because I think tonight's going to get really fun. I just hope it doesn't get all sappy and predictable.

No comments: