August 21, 2008

Vacation Day 4 - The Whole Family

We started the day with a home visit by C-man's (gulp) preschool teacher. She didn't even eat one of the 10 trillion specialty muffins I made. Oh well. Since Rileydog stole 6 just before she showed up, it's even. I still can't believe Monday starts preschool. Afterward, we went geocaching. It was pretty hot, but we picked up 4 in Estabrook Park. Man, that's a big park. I learned this week that I don't really like doing them alone very much. There's no one there to celebrate with. (Or to laugh at me for going the wrong direction). So this was way better. Until everyone got hot and ornery. That sucked. So hot and irritated, we knew it was time to go eat lunch at the TGI Fridays in Miller Park. Uncle T-bone was there playing baseball with the Brewers coaches for a cool special work thing, so we got to chat with him afterward. C-man got a Corey Hart shirt to complete his collection. Well, he still doesn't have a stuffed hotdog toy he NEEDS, but that's a whole different story.

Now it's time to put it in RE-lax for a couple of hours. I love this vacation thing.

No comments: