August 28, 2008

I Am Her

So the company I work for always refers to our target customer as "She" or "Her". I have to go be a part of a photo shoot today for some training program and needed to dress the part. So look out, world... today, I Am Her. On a good note, at least She wears jeans. And I've decided that She only works until 3 today. Those are both good things. ******************* Day 2 of preschool was splendid. C-man got to make green footprints on paper. Apparently it excited him so much, it gave him reason to poop in his underwear on 3 different occassions. Sigh... just when I think we've moved in the right direction. ******************* I continue to be a convention junkie. Last night even made me tear up a couple of times, I was so happy. One big democratic orgy, as a Congressman I used to intern for would say. Anyhow, I've got BIG expectations for tonight.

No comments: