August 24, 2008

What a Weekend

Family Reunion in Peshtigo We had a good time seeing everyone, going too deep in the water because the cousins were doing it, and learning what sparklers are (I know, hard to believe, but they are illegal where we live). Swimming with the cousins: Bonfire and fireworks at the farm: Finding the absolutely bizarre "Peshtigo Family Tree" while geocaching: Brewers game vs. the Pirates

We left in the 9th inning, despite it going a full 12. We didn't have a good place to sit, because a morbidly obese man was to my right, and the nastiest, stinkiest, drunkest long-bearded man who kept shouting "Cockroach!" to Adam Louch (who subsequently got thrown out for being a jackass) was to the left of Beerman. We'll be trading in our next game's tickets so we don't sit by either of them again, because it makes me so mad that we pay for tickets we can't use because other people don't know how to put the damn candybar down or take a freaking shower. So after wandering a bit, watching the game from around the stadium, and playing in the Kid Zone, Beerman declared he couldn't even look at me because I was in so much pain. So, we went home. At least JJ won the game for the Brewers.

JJ Bobblehead day:

Getting the hotodog we just HAD to have (now he just needs the giant foam finger):

Sliding down Bernie's slide:

Racing Corey Hart to first base:

Tomorrow my vacation is officially over, and C-man starts preschool. In the meantime, I'll listen to C-man declare "I lost my sausage!" while he looks for his hotdog. Sigh...

No comments: