September 24, 2010

Fete Accompli

As my grandma once said about me, Whatever C-man wants, C-man gets.  And so it is with a blue sweater he's able to wear to school.  It is knitted, finished and blocked. I knit it as a 6T, and he wears a 5T. So yes, I know it's a bit big.  But the way he's growing, I'm pretty sure he'll be just fine before the winter's over. And, he assured me, the sleeves are still a good enough length that he can still do the monkey bars.  A true testiment to any successful sweater, according to him.  I'm just glad I can take some time to selfishly knit something for myself now!

4 comments:

Indigo said...

It's gorgeous!

jon said...

Wow! That turned out nice. If I send you some steel wool could you knit me a Mazda Miata?

Bev Sykes said...

jon's so silly!

Kwizgiver said...

What a great-looking sweater!