September 18, 2010

That was fun

A year ago today, I was helping to open the best party in the world, Oktoberfest.  A year ago today, I was eating pretzles with mustard, roast chicken and potatoes, and a King Louie bread and apple dessert I've been trying to find a decent recipe for ever since.  A year ago today, I was drinking my 4th liter of golden tastiness while singing with 1500 of my new best friends; a precursor to me believing I could participate and win in the strong man contest.

Man, that was fun.

So today, in honor of the best party man ever created but sadly didn't invite me to be at this year, I'm raising a Coors Banquet beer. (It's no Paulaner, but it's the only thing Beerman left in the fridge.)

Ein prosit!

1 comment:

jon said...

I will have one of those beers. I am thirsty.