September 6, 2010

Long weekend accomplishments

  • Watched a movie outdoors
  • Ate some s'mores
  • Got a new fish filter 
  • Listed a bunch of baby stuff on Craigslist (anyone want a car seat, jogging stroller or exersaucer?)
  • Took the kid to swimming lessons
  • Got Harry bathed
  • Knitted some things (I broke my New Years Resolution and bought some yarn, but have knitted 2 gifts out of it, so I'm considering myself absolved)
  • Waxed the dining room table
  • Cleaned out the kitchen gadget closet (this would normally be an easy job in a normal household, but when you have to figure out where to put the asparagus peeler, mango corer and automatic stirring machine, it's a different story)
  • Steam cleaned all of C-man's sutffed animals (I really love my new washer)
  • Took a family bike ride

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honey, you mowed the lawn too.

jon said...

The venerable C-man is now "the kid".
Oh......my.....god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!