September 29, 2010

On my way

This morning, on my way to meet a friend before another 2 hour infusion, I noticed some fantastic light in the sky.  Sunrise is coming later and later each day.  In my usual morning hubbub, I hadn't realized really how much later until this morning.  It is definitely fall.

So I stopped my car for a couple of pictures.  (Because, of course, I had my camera with me, although I had the totally wrong lens on for this type of shot.) And while there, I took a few deep breaths to calm my nerves.

Things have been falling apart around me lately, so it was extra-special nice to be able to do this, even if it was only for a moment.  So I'm sharing my moment, just in case you need a moment too.  Maybe next time I'll take a video so you can get the sound of the waves too.

2 comments:

SarahinSC said...

Oh my, that is so beautiful! What a nice little gift God gave you to calm your nerves!

Kwizgiver said...

I needed that moment. Thanks!

Hope the infusion went well.

::mingle::